KIA Niro: Instrument cluster (Kia NIRO Hybrid)
- Tachometer/Power gauge
Indicates the approximate number of engine revolutions per minute (rpm).
For type B, select Settings ? Vehicle ? Cluster ? Tachometer display to display tachometer based on drive mode.
- Power gauge
Indicates whether the current driving condition is fuel efficient or not.
- CHARGE: energy made by the vehicle is being converted to electrical energy. (Regenerated energy)
- ECO: Shows that the vehicle is being driven in an Eco-friendly manner.
- POWER: Shows that the vehicle is exceeding the Eco-friendly range.
- km/h, MPH
- The speed of the vehicle in kilometers per hour (km/h) or miles per hour (mph).
- Hybrid battery SOC gauge
- Indicates the remaining hybrid battery power.
- Fuel gauge
- Indicates the approximate amount of fuel remaining in the fuel tank.
- Indicates the total distance that the vehicle has been driven.
- Distance to empty
- Indicates the distance the vehicle can be driven with the remaining fuel.
- Transmission shift indicator (if equipped)
- Indicates which gear is selected
Dual clutch transmission shift indicator
This indicator displays which shift lever is selected.
- Park: P
- Reverse: R
- Neutral: N
- Drive: D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6
- Manual mode: S1 , S2, S3, S4, S5, S6
- Outside temperature gauge
- Indicates the current outside air temperatures.
- Warning and indicator lights
- Refer to "Warning and indicator lights"
- Plug-in hybrid mode indicator (Plug-in hybrid vehicle)
- CD (Charge Depleting, Electric) mode: The high-voltage (hybrid) battery is used to drive the vehicle.
- AUTO mode: The AUTO mode will be automatically selected from either from Electric (CD) mode or Hybrid (CS) mode by the system according to the driving
- CS (Charge Sustaining, Hybrid) mode: The high-voltage (hybrid) battery and gasoline engine is used to drive the vehicle. A corresponding message is displayed to indicate the selected mode.
- EV+ mode: The high-voltage (hybrid)
battery is only used to drive the vehicle.
(Except completely depressing the accelerator pedal)
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual