KIA Niro: Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control settings
Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control (NSCC) (if equipped)
Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control can help drive at a certain speed according to the road conditions when driving on highways (or motorways) by using road information from the navigation system while Smart Cruise Control is operating.
- Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control is available only on controlled access road of certain highways.
* Controlled access road indicates roads with limited entrances and exits that allow uninterrupted high speed traffic flow. Only passenger cars and motorcycles are allowed on controlled access roads.
- Additional highways may be expanded by future navigation updates.
Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control operates on main roads of highways (or motorways), and does not operate on interchanges or junctions.
WARNING- (Kia Niro EV only)
Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control (NSCC) is a supplemental system and is not a substitute for safe driving. It is the responsibility of the driver to always check the speed and distance to the vehicle ahead. Always drive safely and use caution.
Highway Curve Zone Auto Slowdown
If vehicle speed is high, Highway Curve Zone Auto Slowdown function will temporarily decelerate your vehicle or limit acceleration to help you drive safely on a curve based on the curve information from the navigation.
Highway Set Speed Auto Change
Highway Set Speed Auto Change function automatically changes Smart Cruise Control set speed based on the speed limit information from the navigation.
Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control settings
Highway Auto Speed Change
(Kia Niro Hybrid only)
(Kia Niro EV only)
A: Driver Assistance
- Driving Convenience
- Auto Motorway Speed Change
With the vehicle on, touch Settings ? Vehicle ? Driver Assistance ? Driving convenience ? Auto Motorway Speed Change on the infotainment system.
When the trailer is connected, Navigation- based Smart Cruise Control automatically turns off (if equipped). In this case, you cannot get help from Navigation- based Smart Cruise Control. Always drive with care.
When there is a problem with Navigation- based Smart Cruise Control, the function cannot be set from the Settings menu.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual