KIA Niro: Vehicle settings (infotainment system)
- Press the Settings button on the head unit of the infotainment system.
- Select Vehicle and change the setting of the features.
Vehicle Settings in the infotainment system provides user options for a variety of settings including door lock/unlock features, convenience features, driver assistance settings, etc.
- Driver Assistance
- Eco Vehicle
- Head-Up Display
Do not operate the Vehicle Settings while driving. This may cause distraction resulting in an accident.
The information provided may differ depending on which features are applicable to your vehicle.
The infotainment system may change after software updates. For more information, refer to the manual provided in the infotainment system and the quick reference guide.
Driver assistance settings (infotainment system)
(Kia Niro EV only)
Select Settings ? Vehicle ? Driver assistance on the infotainment system screen to set the Driver Assistance function.
- Driving convenience
- Speed limit
- Warning volume
- Haptic warning
- DAW (Driver Attention Warning)
- Driving safety
- Parking safety
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual