KIA Niro: Inside rear view mirror
KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual / Features of your vehicle / Mirrors / Inside rear view mirror
Adjusting the day/night rear view mirror (if equipped)
- Push the day/night lever (1) during daytime.
- Pull the day/night lever (2) to reduce the headlamp glare during low light and night driving conditions.
Electric Chromic Mirror (ECM) (if equipped)
The sensor detects the light level and automatically controls the headlamp glare during low light and night driving conditions.
- Do not place objects in the rear seat or cargo area which would interfere with your vision out the rear window.
- Do not adjust the rear view mirror while the vehicle is moving. This could result in loss of control, and an accident which could cause DEATH, SERIOUS INJURY, or property damage.
- Do not modify the inside mirror and don't install a wide mirror. It could result in injury, during an accident or deployment of the air bag.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual