KIA Niro: Room lamp (Kia Niro EV)
- Press the switch to turn the room lamp on or off.
Luggage space lamp
- Open the tailgate. The lamp will turn on.
Vanity mirror lamp (if equipped) (Kia Niro EV)
- : The lamp will turn on if this button is pressed.
- : The lamp will turn off if this button is pressed again.
Glove box lamp
- The glove box lamp comes on when the glove box is opened.
Do not use the interior lights when driving in the dark. Accidents could happen because the view may be obscured by interior lights.
Do not use the interior lights for extended periods when the vehicle is not running. It may cause battery discharge.
- The DOOR mode and ROOM mode can not be selected at a time.
- To prevent unnecessary charging system drain, close the vanity mirror cover after using the mirror.
- To prevent unnecessary charging system drain, close the glove box securely after using the glove box.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual