KIA Niro: Washers (Kia NIRO Hybrid)
- Move the wiper speed control switch to / position.
- Pull/push the lever to spray washer fluid on the windshield.
- The wipers run several times.
Do not use the washer in freezing temperatures without first warming the windshield with the defrosters; the washer solution could freeze on the windshield and obscure your vision.
- To prevent possible damage to the washer pump, do not operate the washer when the fluid reservoir is empty.
- To prevent possible damage to the wipers or windshield, do not operate the wipers when the windshield is dry.
- To prevent damage to the wiper blades, do not use gasoline, kerosene, paint thinner, or other solvents on or near them.
- To prevent damage to the wiper arms and other components, do not attempt to move the wipers manually.
- To prevent possible damage to the wipers and washer system, use antifreezing washer fluids in the winter season or cold weather.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual