KIA Niro: Operating the fog lights (if equipped)
- Turn the fog light switch (1) to the dedicated position.
- Front: ( )
- Rear: ( )
- The headlamps are turned ON.
When in operation, the fog lights consume large amounts of vehicle electrical power. Only use the fog lights when visibility is poor.
Operating the high-beam headlamps
- Push the lever to use high beam.
- Pull the lever towards you to flash the headlights ( ).
Do not use high beam when there are other vehicles. Using high beam could obstruct the other driver's vision.
- If you push the lever away from you,
the lever will return to its original position.
The high beam indicator will light when the headlight high beams are switched on.
- It will return to the normal (low beam) position when released after pulling the lever towards you. The headlight switch does not need to be on to use this flashing feature.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual