KIA Niro: Road warning
When in an emergency situation occurs while driving or when you park by the edge of the roadway, you must alert approaching or passing vehicles to be careful as they pass. For this, you should use the hazard warning flasher.
Hazard warning flasher
The hazard warning flasher serves as a warning to other drivers to exercise extreme caution when approaching, overtaking, or passing your vehicle.
- When in an emergency situation occurs while driving
- Parking by the edge of the roadway
- Push the hazard warning flasher switch.
- The hazard warning flasher operates whether your vehicle is running or not.
- The turn signals do not work when the hazard flasher is on.
- Care must be taken when using the hazard warning flasher while the vehicle is being towed.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual