KIA Niro: Service Data
- Model type description
- Cold Cranking Ampere (CCA): Cold Cranking Amps is a rating used in the battery industry to define a battery's ability to start an engine in cold temperatures.
- The rating is the number of amps a new, fully charged battery can deliver at -18ºC(-0.4ºF) for 30 seconds, while maintaining a voltage of at least 7.2 volts for a 12 volt battery.
- The higher the CCA rating, the greater the starting power of the battery.
- RESERVE CAPACITY (RC) : Reserve Capacity is a battery industry
rating, defining a
battery's ability to power a vehicle with an inoperative alternator or fan belt.
- The rating is the number of minutes a battery at 26.7 ºC(80 ºF) can be discharged at 25 amps and maintain a voltage of 10.5 volts for a 12 volt battery.
- The higher the reserve rating, the longer your vehicle can operate should your alternator or fan belt fail.
AGM DIN Type
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual