KIA Niro: Sun visor
- Pull down and unsnap it from the bracket (1).
- Swing it to the side (2).
- Pull down and slide the mirror cover (3) to use the vanity mirror.
- The ticket holder (4) is provided for the purpose of holding a tollgate ticket.
For your safety, do not block your view when using the sun visor.
- Do not put several tickets in the ticket holder at one time. This could cause damage to the ticket holder.
- Always have the switch in the off position when the vanity mirror lamp is not in use. If the sun visor is closed without the lamp off, it may discharge the battery or damage the sun visor.
The USB charger allows drivers and passengers to charge their digital devices such as smart phones and tablets.
- Quick Charge 2.0 is available on the smart phone or the table PC equipped with fast charging capabilities. The applicable is as follows. The smart phone or PC tablet without fast charging is charged at a regular speed.
- Rated output
- Digital devices with fast charging: 9.0 V, 1.67 A
- Digital devices with normal charging: 5.0 V, 2.1 A
- Use the USB car charger with the ignition on. Otherwise, Vehicle battery can be discharged.
- Use the official USB cable of the manufacturer of the digital device to be charged.
- Make sure that any foreign object,
drinks, and water do not come into contact with the USB
Water or foreign object can damage the USB charger.
- Do not use the device those current consumption exceeds 2.1 A.
- Do not connect an electrical device that generates excessive electromagnetic noise to the USB car port. If you do so, noise can be caused or vehicle electronic devices can be interrupted while audio or AV is on.
- If the charger is connected incorrectly, it can cause serious damage on the devices. Please note that damages due to incorrect usage are not covered by warranty service.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual