KIA Niro: Portable charge
- Code and Plug (Code set)
- Control Box
- Charging Cable and Charging Connector
Portable Charge can be used when AC Charge or DC Charge is not available by using household electricity.
Setting the charge level of the portable charger
- A: Plug
- B: Electric Outlet
- Check the rated current of the electric outlet prior to connecting the plug to the outlet.
- Connect the plug to a household electric outlet.
- Check the display window on the control box.
- Press the button (1) on the back of the control box for 2 to 8 seconds to adjust the charge level. (Refer to charging cable type and example for setting the charge level.)
- The charge level on the display window of the control box changes every time you press the button (1).
- When setting the charge level is complete, start charging according to the portable charge procedure.
* Example for setting the ICCB charge level
* The example is only for reference and may vary according to the surrounding environment.
Please make sure that charge level selection matches the capacity of your circuit breaker to avoid blown fuse.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual