KIA Niro: Washer fluid
Checking the washer fluid level
Kia NIRO Hybrid
Kia Niro EV
- Check the fluid level in the washer
fluid reservoir and add fluid if necessary.
Plain water may be used if washer fluid is not available.
However, use washer solvent with antifreeze characteristics in cold climates to prevent freezing.
The reservoir is translucent so that you can check the level with a quick visual inspection.
- Do not use radiator coolant or antifreeze in the washer fluid reservoir.
- Radiator coolant can severely obscure visibility when sprayed on the windshield and may cause loss of vehicle control or damage to paint and body trim.
- Windshield washer fluid agents contain
some amounts of alcohol and can
be flammable under certain circumstances.
Do not allow sparks or flame to contact the washer fluid or the washer fluid reservoir. Damage to the vehicle or occupants could occur.
- Windshield washer fluid is poisonous to humans and animals. Do not drink and avoid contacting windshield washer fluid. Serious injury or death could occur.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual