KIA Niro: Climate control air filter
KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual / Maintenance / Climate control air filter
Replacing the climate control air filter
- Open the glove box and remove the stopper (1). With the glove box open, remove the glove box by pushing the both sides of it (2).
- Remove the climate control air filter cover (2) by pulling out both sides (1) of the cover.
- Replace the climate control air filter (3).
- Reassemble in reverse order of disassembly.
- When replacing the climate control air filter install it properly. Otherwise, the system may produce noise and the effectiveness of the filter may be reduced.
- If the vehicle is operated in extremely dusty or sandy areas, replace the element more often than the usual recommended intervals.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual