KIA Niro: Air cleaner filter
KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual / Maintenance / Air cleaner filter
Replacing air cleaner filter
- Loosen the air cleaner cover attaching clips (1) and open the cover (2).
- Wipe the inside of the air cleaner.
Replace air cleaner filter.
- Lock the cover with the cover attaching clips. Assemble in reverse order.
- Do not drive with the air cleaner removed; this will result in excessive engine wear.
- When removing the air cleaner filter, be careful that dust or dirt does not enter the air intake, or damage may result.
- Use parts for replacement from a professional workshop. Kia recommends to visit an authorized Kia dealer/service partner.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual