KIA Niro: Cargo security screen
Installing cargo security screen
- Cargo security screen band
- Cargo security screen cable
- Take out the cargo security screen from the pouch. And slowly unfold the cargo security screen.
- Attach the cargo security screen band (1) to the shopping bag hook.
- After holding the cargo screen cable (2), insert it into the upper hook located under the rear glass and use it to fix it.
- Removal of the cargo screen is the reverse of assembly.
Storing cargo security screen
- Hold the cargo screen corners of the side with the ling strings. And fold it in half.
- Turn your wrists to fold it and put it in the pouch.
- Do not place objects on the cargo security screen. Such objects may move around inside the vehicle and possibly injure vehicle occupants during an accident or when braking.
- Never allow anyone to ride in the luggage compartment. It is designed for luggage only.
- Maintain the balance of the vehicle and locate the weight as forward as possible.
CAUTION- (Kia Niro Hybrid only)
Do not unfold the cargo security screen near other people. The cargo security screen could spring causing injuries.
- Since the cargo security screen may be damaged or malformed, do not put luggage on it when it is used.
- Pull out the cargo security screen using the handle in the center to prevent the guide pin from falling out of the guide.
- The cargo security screen may not
automatically slide back in if the cargo
security screen is not fully pulled out.
Fully pull it out and then let go.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual