KIA Niro: Cup holders
The ambient lights are applied to the front crash pad.
Cup holders (if equipped)
Press the button to use the cup holder.
Cups or small beverage cans can be placed in the cup holders. Slide the cup holder to use it as a storage area.
- Hot liquids
- Do not place uncovered cups with hot liquid in the cup holder while the vehicle is in motion. If the hot liquid spills, you burn yourself. Such a burn to the driver could lead to loss of control of the vehicle.
- To reduce the risk of personal injury in the event of sudden stop or collision, do not place uncovered or unsecured bottles, glasses, cans, etc., in the cup holder while the vehicle is in motion.
- Keep cans or bottles out of direct sun light and do not put them in a vehicle that is heated up. It may explode.
- Keep your drinks sealed while driving to prevent spilling your drink. If liquid spills, it may get into the vehicle's electrical/electronic system and damage electrical/ electronic parts.
- When cleaning spilled liquids, do not
dry the cup holder at high temperature.
This may damage the cup holder.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual