KIA Niro: Seat warmer/ventilation
The seat warmer/ventilation is provided to warm/cool the front and the rear seats.
* The seat ventilation is provided only on the front seats.
- Push the button to control the function.
- It defaults to the OFF position the vehicle is in ON position.
- The temperature setting of the seat will change as follows:
* Rear seats does not have the medium temperature.
Seat warmer burns
Passengers should use extreme caution when using seat warmers due to the possibility of excess heating or burns.
The seat warmer may cause burns even at low temperatures, especially if used for long periods of time. In particular, the driver must exercise extreme care for the following types of passengers:
- Infants, children, elderly or handicapped persons, or hospital outpatients
- Persons with sensitive skin or those that burn easily
- Fatigued individuals
- Intoxicated individuals
- Individuals taking medication that can cause drowsiness or sleepiness (sleeping pills, cold tablets, etc.)
- When cleaning the seats, do not use
an organic solvent such as paint thinner,
benzene, alcohol and gasoline.
Doing so may damage the surface of the heater or seats.
- To prevent overheating the seat warmer, do not place anything on the seats that insulates against heat, such as blankets, cushions or seat covers while the seat warmer is in operation.
- Do not place heavy or sharp objects
on seats equipped with seat warmers.
Damage to the seat warming components could occur.
- Do not change the seat cover. It may damage the seat warmer or air ventilation system.
- Seat damage
- When cleaning the seats, do not use an organic solvent such as paint thinner, benzene, alcohol and gasoline. Doing so may damage the air ventilation seat.
With the seat warmer button in the ON position, the heating system in the seat turns off or on automatically depending on the seat temperature.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual