KIA Niro: Center console storage/glove box
- Pull the lever upward to open the center console storage.
- Push the button of the glove box, and it will open.
- To reduce the risk of personal injury in the event of sudden stop or collision, do not place uncovered or unsecured bottles, glasses, cans, etc., in the storage compartment while the vehicle is in motion.
- Flammable materials
Do not store glasses, gas lighter, portable battery, canned beverage, spray can, propane cylinder, cosmetic tube or other flammable/explosive materials in the vehicle. These items may catch fire and/or explode if the vehicle is exposed to hot temperatures for extended periods.
- Glove box
To reduce the risk of injury in an accident or sudden stop, always keep the glove box door closed while driving.
- To avoid possible theft, do not leave valuables in the storage compartment.
- Always keep the storage compartment covers closed while driving. Do not attempt to place so many items in the storage compartment that the storage compartment cover cannot close securely.
- Do not keep food in the glove box for a long time.
NOTICE- (Kia Niro EV only)
If the armrest does not open in the event of a collision, slide the armrest from the driver's side to the passenger's side seat.
Luggage board (if equipped)
- If temporary tire or full size tire equipped in luggage, you can place reflector triangle in luggage.
- If TMK equipped in luggage, first aid kit, tools, etc can be placed in the box for easy access.
- Grasp the handle on the top of the cover and lift it.
- Fold the rear part of luggage board frontward.
- Lift the luggage board up.
Luggage net holder
There are 4 holders located in the cargo area. The luggage net (sold separately) can be attached in 2 ways.
Avoid eye injury. DO NOT overstretch the luggage net, ALWAYS keep your face and body out of the luggage net's recoil path. DO NOT use when the strap has visible signs of wear or damage.
To prevent damage to the goods or the vehicle, care should be taken when carrying fragile or bulky objects in the luggage compartment.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual