KIA Niro: Feature of seat leather
* The actual features in your vehicle may not necessarily be available due to the selected options or regions.
* The picture above is based on LHD vehicle. For RHD vehicle, the operation of front seat are located on the opposite side.
- Forward and backward
- Seatback angle
- Seat height
- Cushion tilt
- Lumbar support
- Relaxion comfort seat
- Driver position memory system
- Seatback angle/folding
Feature of seat leather
- Our car seats are upholstered with a combination of artificial and genuine leather. The genuine leather is made from the outer skin of an animal, which goes through a special process to be available for use. Since it is a natural substance, each part differs in thickness or density. Also, wrinkles could appear depending on the temperature and humidity.
- The seat cover is made of stretchable material to improve comfort of passengers.
- The parts contacting the body are curved and the side supporting area is high which provides driving comfort and stability.
- Wrinkles may appear naturally from usage. It is not a fault of the product.
- Wrinkles or abrasions which appear naturally from usage are not covered by warranty.
- Belts with metallic accessories, zippers or keys inside the back pocket may damage the seat fabric.
- Make sure not to wet the seat. It may change the nature of leather.
- Jeans or clothes which could bleach may contaminate the surface of the seat covering fabric.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual