KIA Niro: Relaxion comfort seat (for passenger's seat) (Kia NIRO Hybrid)
Relaxion comfort seats distribute body pressure and concentrated weight on specific body parts that occur while sitting in the same position for a long period of time. The seat relieves fatigue and discomfort by providing the optimal sit position.
Take the following precautions when using the relaxion comfort seat:
- Do not use the relaxion comfort seat while the vehicle is moving. Using the comfort seat could increase the risk of injuries in the event of a collision or sudden stop.
- Do not use the relaxion comfort seat while the vehicle is moving. The shoulder belt may not adhere to your chest firmly.
- Do not use the relaxion comfort seat when the luggage or other objects are placed at the rear seat.
- Do not use the relaxion comfort seat when the rear seats are not in the rearmost position and upright.
Operating relaxion comfort seat
- Press the rear portion of the switch (A) more than 1 second.
- An alarm appears on the infotainment screen.
- Press the switch (A) again for more than 1 seconds within 5 seconds.
- If the seat adjustment switch (reclining (B), cushion height (C)) is operated during relaxion comfort seat operating, the operation will stop.
- After the operation is complete, it can be adjusted more using the seat adjustment switch for a more comfortable posture.
- Power button is ACC, ON, START/ RUN position
- Passenger's side rear seat seatbelt is not fastened
Returning relaxion comfort seat
If you press the front portion of the switch (A) more than 1 second while the seat is in the relaxion comfort seat position, the seat return backs to the original position.
When relaxion comfort seat cannot be operated, try to reset Integrated Memory System. If relaxion comfort seat does not operate even after Integrated Memory System is reset, it is recommended that you contact an authorized Kia dealer/ service partner.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual