KIA Niro: Lane Following Assist settings
Lane Following Assist is designed to help detect lane markings and/or vehicles on the road, and assists the driver's steering to help center the vehicle in the lane.
Front view camera
The front view camera is used as a detecting sensor to detect lane markings and front vehicles.
Refer to the picture above for the detailed location of the detecting sensor.
For more details on the precautions of the front view camera, refer to "Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) (Front Camera Only) (if equipped)"
Lane Following Assist settings
Kia NIRO Hybrid
Kia Niro EV
A: Driver assistance
- Warning volume
- Driving safety priority
With the vehicle on, touch Settings ? Vehicle ? Driver assistance ? Driving safety ? Warning volume on the infotainment system to change the Warning volume to adjust the Warning volume levels; High, Medium, Low or Off.
If Driving safety priority is selected, the audio volume will temporarily decrease to warn the driver with the audible warning for safe driving.
When the trailer is connected, Lane Following Assist automatically turns off (if equipped). In this case, you cannot get help from Lane Following Assist. Always drive with care.
- When the vehicle is restarted, Lane Following Assist settings will retain its settings.
- If you change the Warning Volume, the Warning Volume of other Driver Assistance systems may change.
- If 'Off' is selected, the Hands-off Warning Volume will not turn off, but the volume will sound as 'Low'.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual