KIA Niro: Lighting controls (Kia Niro EV)
- OFF (O)
- The headlamps and tailamps will turn ON or OFF automatically depending on the external ambient light level.
- Position & Taillamp ( )
- Low beam ( )
The vehicle must be in the ON position to turn on the headlights.
- Never place anything over the sensor located on the instrument cluster as this will ensure better auto-light system control.
- Don't clean the sensor using a window cleaner, the cleaner may leave a light film which could interfere with sensor operation.
- If your vehicle has window tint or other types of metallic coating on the front windshield, the Auto light system may not work properly.
Operating the turn signals
- Move the lever up or down (A).
If an indicator flash is abnormally quick or slow, a bulb may be burned out or have a poor electrical connection in the circuit.
One-Touch Lane-Change function
- Move the turn signal lever up or down (B).
- Release the lever.
- You can activate or deactivate the One Touch Turn Signal function or choose the number of blinking (3, 5, or 7) by selecting "Lights ? One Touch Turn signal" from the Settings menu.
- The infotainment system may change after software updates. For more information, refer to the manual provided in the infotainment system and the quick reference guide.
- If an indicator stays on and does not flash or if it flashes abnormally, one of the turn signal bulbs may be burned out and will require replacement.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual