KIA Niro: Tire Rotation
- Check the tire pressure.
16(inch) : 2.5kg/cm²(36psi)
18(inch) : 2.5kg/cm²(36psi)
Checking For Pull And Wander
If the steering pulls to one side, rotate the tires according to the following wheel rotation procedure.
- Rotate the front right and front left tires, and perform a road test in order to confirm vehicle stability.
- If the steering pulls to the opposite side, rotate the front and rear tires, and perform a road test again.
- If the steering continues to pull to one side, rotate the front right and left tires again, and perform a road test.
- If the steering continues to pull to the opposite side, replace the front wheels with new ones.
Using tires and wheel other than the recommended sizes could cause unusual handling characteristics and poor vehicle control, resulting in a serious accident.
- Measure the tread depth of the tires.
Tread depth (limit) : 1.6 mm (0.0630 in.)
- If the remaining tread depth (A) is less than the limit, replace the tire.
When the tread depth of the tires is less than 1.6 mm(0.0630 in), the wear indicators (B) will appear.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual