KIA Niro: LCD display messages
Shift dial SBW type of LCD display messages
A: Shifting conditions not met. Reduce speed, then shift
- When driving speed is too fast to shift the gear.
A: Error. Press brake and shift to R and then D
- When the brake pedal is not depressed while shifting the gear.
A: PARK engaged
- When the gear is shifted to P (Park) while the vehicle is moving.
A: This gear is already selected
- When P (Park) is selected again or the gear is overheated.
A: PARK button error! Engage parking brake when parking vehicle
- When there is a problem with function engaging P (Park) position.
A: Check P button
- When there is a problem with there is problem with the P (Park) button.
A: Check rotary gear shift dial
- When there is problem with the shift dial.
A: Rotary gear shift dial stuck
- When the shift dial is continuously stuck or there is problem with the shift dial.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual