KIA Niro: Safe use of the Tire Mobility Kit
- Stop the vehicle in a safe, level place away from traffic.
- Set the parking brake.
- Only use the Tire Mobility Kit for sealing/ inflating passenger vehicle tires.
- Do not remove any foreign objects from the tire.
- Read the precautionary advice printed on the sealant bottle before using the Tire Mobility Kit.
- Leave the vehicle running. Operating the Tire Mobility Kit may drain the battery.
- Never leave the Tire Mobility Kit unattended while it is being used.
- Do not leave the compressor running for more than approximately 10 minutes at a time or it may overheat.
- Do not use the Tire Mobility Kit if the ambient temperature is below -30 ºC (-22 ºF).
- Do not use the Tire Mobility Kit if the tire and wheel are damaged.
- System voltage: DC 12 V
- Working voltage: DC 12 V
- Amperage rating: max. 10 A +- 1 A
- Suitable temperatures: -30 to 70 ºC (- 22 to 158 ºF)
- Max. working pressure: 6 bar (87 psi)
- Compressor: 118 x 130 x 52 mm (4.6 x 5.1 x 2.0 inches)
- Sealant bottle: 121 x 76 ø mm (4.8 x 3.0 ø inches)
- Compressor weight: 470 +- 30g (1.04 +- 0.07 lbs.)
- Sealant volume: 300 ml (18.3 cu. in)
* Sealant and spare parts can be obtained and replaced at an authorized vehicle or tire dealer. Empty sealant bottles may be disposed of at home. Liquid residue from the sealant should be disposed of by your vehicle or tire dealer or in accordance with local waste disposal regulations.
- KIA Niro EV / Hybrid (SG2) - (2021-2023) - Owner's manual
- Kia Niro - First generation - (2017-2022) - Service and Repair Manual